THE PREMIER FUNDRAISING EVENT
FOR LOWER MIDDLE MARKET PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS
SBIA’s CapitaLinx is a unique fundraising opportunity that utilizes a strategic GP/LP matchmaking platform between institutional investors and lower middle market funds. This highly successful networking event is an exceptional opportunity for participants – whether you’re a GP actively fundraising or going to market soon, or an LP looking to find new fund managers to invest in.
This year we’re going virtual!
Inspired by our in-person offerings, Virtual CapitaLinx will be held over the course of five days, with time slots from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. EDT each day. Virtual CapitaLinx features:
- 25-minute, GP-LP meetings held in private virtual offices, making them secure, efficient and productive.
- Meeting selections are made by LPs, ensuring that your valuable time is spent meeting with LPs that have an interest in your team and strategy.
- A fee structure where GPs pay per meeting, so your cost to participate is fair and focused on results.
*GPs planning to fundraise at CapitaLinx for a Fund-in-Formation must be SBIA Members to participate.
When is Virtual CapitaLinx and how can I participate?
Save the Date: October 26-30, 2020
Click Here to Register
- SBIA Members: $2500
- SBIA Members register on behalf of their firm, and pay a $2500 deposit to reserve their spot in the program. SBIA Members final cost is determined by the number of meetings received, at $250 each, which the deposit is credited towards. If an SBIA Member receives less than ten (10) meetings, they will receive a pro-rated refund on the deposit. SBIA Members have no meeting number cap and will not pay any additional cost beyond the deposit if they earn more than 10 meetings.
- Non-Members: $4000
- Non-Members register on behalf of their firm, and pay a $4000 deposit to reserve their spot in the program. Non-Members final cost is determined by the number of meetings received, at $500 each, which the deposit is credited towards. If a Non-Member receives less than eight (8) meetings, they will receive a pro-rated refund on the deposit. The maximum number of meetings allowed for non-members is 8.
The deadline for a cancellation with full refund is October 12, 2020. All cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com.
SBIA members get significant discounts on participation – join SBIA today!
SBIA has facilitated thousands of one-on-one GP/LP meetings!
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity.
CapitaLinx is also held in-person during our Western Private Equity Conference and the National Summit for Middle Market Funds. To participate in the in-person CapitaLinx events, you must register to attend the concurrent conference. For more information about all CapitaLinx events, contact us at 202.628.5055 or via email.