The Southern Private Equity Conference provides the opportunity for lower middle market fund managers, limited partners, and investment bankers to network, learn best practices, and find out the latest developments in the legislative and regulatory environment. To learn more, view the conference agenda here and find information about the Conference Golf Tournament here.
On-site registration will be available for general partners, limited partners
and member service providers.
The Four Seasons Hotel Miami
1435 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
Tel: (305) 358-3535
*The Conference Room Block at the Four Seasons has sold out.
• Fund Managers
• Limited Partners
• Select Service Providers
• Real peer-to-peer, senior-level networking opportunities
- the 2012 Conference attracted 100 lower middle market professionals and service
providers from across the U.S.
- the Conference Golf Tournament offers extra networking time while hitting the links
• Informative Discussions and relevant content
This year we are featuring:
- A pre-conference session on the SBIC Program
- A session on the Fiscal Cliff and other Tax Changes impacting the Lower Middle Market
- A Keynote Address on Navigating the ObamaCare Labyrinth…What Middle Market
Companies Must Know from James C. Capretta, Senior Fellow, Ethics and Public Policy
Center; Visiting Fellow the American Enterprise Institute
- A panel discussion of Limited Partner Perspectives for the Lower Middle Market
On-site registration will be available to general partners, limited partners and member service providers.
• SBIA Members $425
• SBIA Additional Members $395
• Non Members $550
For questions please contact the Conference Registrar at (202) 628-5055 or send an email.
Interested in conference sponsorship? Click here to see our sponsors and for more details.
Cancellation Policy: To cancel your conference and/or golf registration, please send an email to the event registrar on, or before February 5, 2013 - to receive a full refund; after February 5, 2013 - no refund is available. You may transfer your registration to another member of your firm, by sending an email. SBIA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
The Southern Private Equity Conference is presented by the Small Business Investor Alliance. SBIA is the
premier organization of lower middle market funds and investors. To learn more about us, click here.